or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rugged and ready. This unit has been through some wear and tear, and is now ready to do it again, with you.
What's your wrist size? Grab a string, wrap it around your wrist, measure. That's the size!
If it's not in the options, just mention in checkout :)
- Dimensions of Watch Case: 30mm (W) x 18mm (H) x 5mm (D)
- Forged out of hardened bronze.
- Water/Sweat resistant.
- Central detail: a 1960's Russian mechanism, embedded with '16 камни' (16 rubies). These are bearing points originally embedded by the watchmaker to reduce friction on moving parts!
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - notice the striped lines of polishing running vertically across the watch. A decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- Handcrafted in Sydney :)
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.