or make 4 interest-free payments of $57.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
An eye of colour winks from below the depths of the machine...
What's your wrist size? Grab a string, wrap it around your wrist, measure the length. That's the circumference - That's the size!
If it's not in the options, just mention in checkout, and we'll take care of the rest :)
- Watch Case Size: 30mm (W) x 18mm (H) x 5mm (D)
- Solid Brass Case.
- The Details: we used a post-war 1950's Soviet Union watch mechanism, embedded with '16 камни' (16 rubies). These rubies are bearing points inset originally by the watchmaker.
- Opal Doublet, mined locally in Australia. We try our best to match opals to the one shown, however no stone is the same, keeping each piece unique.
- In our Bracelets range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.