or make 4 interest-free payments of $60.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Dark and smokey. The Dwellers emerge from the depths in 'old steel' and 'aged brass'. Light shimmers off shadowed edges. Made in Switzerland, this pair of movements emit a smear of supreme clarity.
- Circa 1940 to 50's, Swiss Made.
- Varied texture with each piece; each with unique brands and history.
- 17mm x 15mm (not including the crown at top).
- 7-17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearings inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Cufflinks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.