or make 4 interest-free payments of $80.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rare and prestigious, this pair of identical Swiss "SANDOZ" mechanisms shine with unfiltered elegance. Plated originally in a 9K Yellow Gold and then polished over with "PÉRLAGE", they highlight any kind of sleeve, be it business white, to dressy navy or purposeful black.
- Circa 1950-60's, Sandoz brand, Switzerland.
- Silver soldered.
- Polished and refined.
- 18mm x 15mm.
- Original markings and engravings (varies).
- 9K Yellow Gold Plate (original).
- "PÉRLAGE" polish - notice the circular grain effect rippling across the metal. A form of machine-finishing utilised by watchmakers to give their pieces a beautiful shine.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Cufflinks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.