or make 4 interest-free payments of $57.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Classic, refined, and incredibly intricate. The Bulovas exude ornate detail, with gilded script and dark polished silver. Each one is individually marked with a year of make, enabling us to tell the exact origin of each particular watch.
- Made by Bulova, a classic watch worn by the people of America, beginning its roots in 1875 in New York City.
- Made between the USA and Switzerland.
- Each one is marked with a specific year of manufacture, spanning between the 1940's to the 1950's. If interested in particular year, please message us!
- Original markings and engravings, finished with gold script.
- 15.5mm x 13mm.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Cufflinks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.