or make 4 interest-free payments of $72.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Stylishly royal and incredibly rare, these dark and sharp Swiss movements were found from the 1940's to the 50's. Heat-treated to a raw yet refined 'deep blue', their keen-edged sides and patinated silver finish accentuate any fitted shirt for the right occasion...
- Circa 1940-50's.
- Silver soldered.
- Industrial and raw.
- Heat-treated barrel and crown wheels to give off a beautiful, deep-blue shine.
- 18mm x 15mm.
- Original markings and engravings (varies).
- 7-17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Cufflinks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.