The olden days of Seiko, held in the raw bronze of yesteryear.
- The ring is crafted out of solid Phosphorous Bronze.
- 20 x 17mm top face, including bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- Utilising a Japanese-Made Seiko model, made from approx. the 1960's, containing 17 jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.