or make 4 interest-free payments of $50.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
He's sharp and sabre-toothed. He's scarred and battle-worn, bearing his marks of yesteryear. He's nearly 80 years old so he's not in the mood for your questions either.
- Solid Silver 925.
- BULOVA. Originally a New York company, this particular mechanism was made in Switzerland, in exactly 1941.
- 15.50mm x 17mm top face design, including bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce frictional wear caused by the movement of critical components.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.