or make 4 interest-free payments of $46.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
We had to dig a long time to find ARC. Buried beneath a millennia of debris.
But find him we did. Was he worth it? See for yourself...
- The ring is crafted out of solid Sterling Silver 925.
- 17 x 16mm top face, including bezel.
- This watch mechanism comes from Russia, mid 1960's.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth, snug fit.
- There are 17 ruby jewels inset within the movement. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Inset is a opal doublet, mined and cut locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.