or make 4 interest-free payments of $45.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
HEX is clean, and knows how to look after himself, and his wearer. He's from the north, the colder parts of the world, and up there they keep themselves groomed and trim.
- There is some thick, heavy silver involved in this ring! Made out of solid 925 Sterling Silver.
- 20 x 17mm top face, including bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- Utilising a vintage Swiss made movement, made from approx. the 1940's, containing 17 jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.