or make 4 interest-free payments of $194.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Gambler is a solid 9ct Gold ring, made in our 'Spiral' design. Gold-on-gold, there's nothing to lose... or is there?
All-in, or Nothing!
- The ring is crafted out of solid 9ct Gold.
- A rare, Swiss-American movement, typically late 60's to early 70's, originally plated in 9ct Gold! (Shown in the images, is a 23-jewel piece, from 1972.)
- 13 x 15mm top face, excluding bezel.
- This high-grade movement retains between 17 to 23 ruby-jewels. The 'jewels' in a watch are bearings inset by the watchmaker, to reduce mechanical friction caused by the constant movement of components.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.