or make 4 interest-free payments of $67.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
One of the smallest calibres made by the Swiss, this particular machine was crafted out of the need for petite, elegant ladies wristlet watches of the Art Deco era... A fine example, of fine engineering.
A perfect synthesis. Art-meets-science-meets-fashion.
Care for a dance?
- Upcycling a brilliant Swiss, ladies wristwatch ranging from the 1930's to 1950's. Rectangular watches were very popular amongst women, as these wristwatches were often 'disguised' as a bracelet, with the time hidden well beneath...
- 11mm x 23mm top face, including bezel.
- 925 Sterling Silver.
- A '17 jewels' watch, denotes the bearings themselves. These 'jewels' are ruby-bearings, inset by the watchmaker in to the most critical points of mechanical contact, in order to reduce the mechanical wear caused by frictional movement. This principle has been applied since circa 1704, England.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.