'The Gambler' - 9ct Gold Ring
by AHW Studio
Gold-on-gold. There's nothing to lose... or is there?
All-in, or Nothing!
The Gambler is a solid 9ct Gold ring, made in our 'Spiral' design.
- The ring is crafted out of solid 9ct Yellow-Gold.
- A rare, Swiss-American movement, typically late 60's to early 70's, originally plated in 9ct Gold! (Shown in the images, is a 23-jewel piece, from 1972.)
- 13 x 15mm top face, excluding bezel.
- '23 Jewels' (rubies). These are a number of bearings, depending on the grade of the original watch, that were inset by the watchmaker into the areas of high wear. Rubies are ultimately to reduce mechanical friction.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.