or make 4 interest-free payments of $70.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
"Where does this take me?"
"Where it and find out."
Passing the centenary, this original Swiss fob watch originated from the early 1900's. Patinated organically and with time, notice the varying metallic textures along the movement landscape... Time is the one thing we cannot recreate!
Variants: Antique Brass, or Antique Sterling Silver.
- Fitting an early 1900's Swiss Pocket Watch Movement.
- Completely handmade gothic Sterling Silver case. Heavy, weighty pendant.
- Original markings and branding - notice the antique-styled hand-engravings along the balance cock. Unique to every single piece!
- 27mm DIAMETER x 7mm THICKNESS (not including bail).
- 1 - 17 jewels (varies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.