or make 4 interest-free payments of $87.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Passing the centennial year, this original Swiss fob watch originated in the early 1900's. Patinated and aged, notice the varying metallic texture along the watch movement. Time is the one thing we can't recreate!
- Fitting an early 1900's Swiss Pocket Watch Movement.
- Completely handmade gothic Sterling Silver case.
- Heavy, weighty pendant.
- Original markings and branding - notice the antique-styled hand-engravings along the balance cock. Unique to every single piece!
- 27mm DIAMETER x 7mm THICKNESS (not including bail).
- 1 - 17 jewels (varies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.