or make 4 interest-free payments of $25.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
A doorway to an older time... Pointed to 7 o'clock
This Watch Dial is purely unique. We will never find another in the same condition, finishing, and patina. Only one!
- Circa 1920's-30's, Swiss Made (Bedford), possibly U.S. market.
- 25mm x 14mm.
- Original dial of a men's watch. They were small back then!
- Beautifully aged, patinated naturally over about 80 to 90 years...
- Traditionally blued 'hour' hand, pointed to 7 o'clock
- The watch dial would have been hand-engraved/etched, in the centre. It is indeed an ode to an older time...
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.