or make 4 interest-free payments of $21.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
A rare and high-grade Russian movement, originating from a men's watch in the 1950's. Industrial yet refined, it captures the raw aesthetic of horology, but also displays the finely crafted art of watchmaking. Branded with the exact year of make and original company in Russian Cyrillic, it is strong and bold, showing off its detail while remaining low-key.
- Circa 1950's - 70's.
- 26mm diameter excluding bail.
- Silver soldered.
- Option of a black Gun-Metal "LINK" chain or a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain.
- '17 камни' (17 'stones' - jewels). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - notice the striped lines of polishing running vertically down the watch. A Swiss decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.