or make 4 interest-free payments of $78.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
A vintage Swiss mechanism originating from the 1930's. Set with an Australian Opal, it contrasts against the patinated silver of the watch that only forms with age.. topped with an original "Sapphire Crown".
- Circa 1930's (brand and company may vary).
- Original "Sapphire Crown" (may not be functional).
- 14mm x 24mm (not including bail).
- Comes with a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain.
- 15 Jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Inset is a large Opal doublet, mined and cut locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.