or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
A higher-grade Russian movement. This watch movement originates from the 1960's, and is at a size where it remains subtle but simultaneously eye-catching. It is polished over with a beautiful light-catching "GENEVA STRIPES" - a Swiss technique used by Russian horologists to give their watches a decorative and subtle finish.
- Circa 1950's - 70's.
- 19mm x 15mm, excluding bail.
- Silver soldered.
- Option of a Sterling Silver 925 "SNAKE" chain, or a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain.
- '16 камни' (16 'stones' - jewels). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - notice the striped lines of polishing running vertically down the watch. A Swiss decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.