or make 4 interest-free payments of $70.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Turn back time.
AVAILABLE in TWO FINISHES: Modern (Brighter), and Vintage, (Darker).
Vintage Key: Photos 1-7
Modern Key: Photos 8-14
- Utilising a Swiss movement, 1940's Art Deco period.
- INCLUDES: (75cm) Silver Chain (Adjustable upon Request).
- 17.5mm width, 54mm length (from top of loop to bottom of key).
- Solid Sterling Silver Key.
- Original watch dial on the back, meaning this pendant can be worn two ways. This will be visually unique with every single piece!
- 17 Jewels (rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.