or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Fantastically mechanical, 'THE AVIATOR' is a blend of science and creativity. This Swiss movement from the 1960's has been re-purposed to attempt something else... an engine of flight, borne on imagination!
- Circa 1960's.
- 30mm diameter (varies slightly).
- Comes with a Brass "LINK" chain.
- Brass propeller (does spin!).
- 1 - 17 jewels (varies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.