or make 4 interest-free payments of $80.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Everything has lead up to this one moment...
- Sterling Silver Case, plated in a thick layer 18K Yellow Gold.
- Original golden Swiss Movement from the 1940's.
- 19mm x 19mm (NOT including the bail).
- Original watch dial on the back, meaning this pendant can be worn two ways. This will be visually unique with every single piece!
- 17 Jewels (rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Includes a Black and Gold Chain.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.