or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Russian Rose. Strong yet delicate. The soft petals curl, function-formed. Noticing how they wink against the rubies, set into the metal. Unique ridged texture carved into the main structure, adds dimension and depth... Allows the Rose to be grown from within.
- Circa 1960's, Russian.
- 16.8mm x 25mm.
- Notice the original engraving 'S.U' - standing for Soviet Union.
- Set into a custom-made case made out of Sterling Silver (925).
- Comes with a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain.
- '17 Jewels, (rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Crimson aluminium rose.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.