or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Delicate, dainty, this rare Swiss design from the Mid-20th Century is a perfect contrast of mechanical intricacy against an organic, crimson rose. Subtly spread out is a pair of bright brass wings. The silhouette of this pendant contains symmetry, and depth...
- Circa 1940-60's.
- Rare Swiss mechanism.
- 30mm wingspan x 15mm length (excluding bail).
- Tiny engravings and brand markings (varies), with gold accents and highlights.
- Aluminium rose and brass wings.
- Option of a Black and Gold "LINK" chain or a Brass "LINK" chain.
- 17 Jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.