or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
This is a rarer Soviet Russian mechanism originating from the 1960's. It is a comfortable and ergonomic look, enough to make a statement yet remain suitably subtle. The circular shape sits perfectly central on the tie, displaying the complex intricacies, clearly. Clean and neutral, and is quite versatile with most ties. We suggest knitted ties as it is open-weave.
THIS TIE TACK
- Circa 1950-80's.
- Chain can be removed easily and then utilised as a lapel pin!
- Silver soldered.
- 16mm diameter.
- Marked 'SU', for the Soviet Union.
- Chamfered edge and beveled wheels (varies).
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of critical components.
OUR TIE TACKS
- In our Tie Tacks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.
- All our Tie Tacks can be used as Lapel Pins!