or make 4 interest-free payments of $151.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Inspired by the cult-classic, the elliptical dashboard designs of the Mini Cooper has been translated directly. The chassis, now deformed and unusable, is recovered from the original car.
The 'sports-luxe' model, with
- Crafted from a circa 1960's-70's Classic Mini Cooper (the dial will vary with each model!).
- Current Available VIN : 1969 Black Austin-MiniSaloon, registered in Denmark.
- Unique watch dial, inspired by the elliptical dashboard design of the original Mini Cooper.
- Case finishing splits between a polishing on the bezel, and a brushed finish on the side, with gripped textures on the pushers and crown.
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Chronograph (Stop-watch, records up to 1 hour), 24-Hour display, and Date. (side-note, you may see the thickness of the metal itself through the date window...!)
- Labelled with original VIN number. One of 900 watches crafted from this particular car.
- Stainless Steel Case - Brushed side, polished bezel.
- 44.3mm (W) x 44.3mm (H)
- 36.5mm (Watch Dial Diameter)
- 11.5mm Thickness.
- 22mm Strap Width.
- Weight: 80 Grams
- Sapphire Crystal Glass with Anti-Reflecting (AR) Coating.
- 'QUICK-RELEASE' watch strap, which means there's a tiny toggle on the underbelly of the strap that allows you to swap and interchange with others almost instantly...!
- 5 ATM - 50 Metres Water Resistance.
- Genuine Calf Leather Strap, in Grey, Crocodile Grain (easily interchangeable).
- We cover batteries for up to 1-year of purchase.
- Japanese Mecha-Quartz Chronograph Movement. (For the nerds out there: The seconds hand will 'sweep', not tick!)
THE MARK I MODEL
- All REC Mark I Watches come with a unique Story Card that details where your watch came from, with a history on the car, the owner, and the process!
- 24 Month Full Warranty.
- Free Insured Delivery.
- Handcrafted in Denmark.