or make 4 interest-free payments of $123.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Legendary Racing Stripes of John Cooper.
- Crafted from a vintage Mini Cooper (Year of Make will vary with each watch/car!)
- Current Available VIN: AA2S XXXXXXXX : 1969, Danish-registered Austin-MiniSaloon Mark II.
- Labelled with original VIN number. One of 950 watches crafted from this particular car.
- 316L Grade Stainless Steel Case.
- Sapphire Crystal Glass with Anti-Reflecting (AR) Coating.
- Recycled Mini Caseback - the back of the watch is made from the original chassis of the Mini Cooper.
- 42mm (W) x 42mm (H)
- 9.2mm Thickness.
- 20mm Strap Width.
- Weight: 60 Grams.
- 'QUICK-RELEASE' Watch Strap. A tiny toggle on the back of the strap allows you to swap and interchange Watch Straps instantly and on the fly.
- 5 ATM - 50 Metres Water Resistance.
- Grey/Blue Coloured Leather Strap (easily changeable).
- Japanese Quartz Movement (Battery up to 3 Years).
THE COOPER MODEL
- All REC Watches come with a unique Story Card that details where your watch came from, with a history on the car, the owner, and the process!
- 24 Month Full Warranty.
- Handcrafted in Denmark.