A robust, yet refined piece, re-made from a late 1800's pocket-watch engine...
One of the two highlights of this piece is indeed the finely Hand-Engraved floral patterning on the sickle-shaped balance-cock, which hoists the heart of the timepiece.
The richly coloured opal is embedded within the depth of the rounded plate, of which are all finely chamfered...
Unique serial number of this piece is No. 25004, also hand-engraved, we hope this is a great testament to original, watchmaking artistry from Switzerland, juxtaposed with a raw and natural stone of Australia.
- Circa mid to late 1800's.
- Finely lustrous, original polishing, that radiates with light...
- Patinated, antique-silvere finish
- Blue-green opal, with excellent clarity
- 36mm diameter pendant piece
- Includes a chunky, brass-finish "LINK" chain.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.