or make 4 interest-free payments of $80.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The premier of movements. Born in the USA, this Waltham mechanism is a royal example of American watchmaking.
- Circa 1940's - 50's, one of the last Waltham mechanisms, original from Waltham, Massachusetts, USA.
- 40mm wingspan x 17mm height (excluding the bail).
- Handcrafted sterling silver wings.
- Individual serial number of - 20764, unique to every watch.
- 15 Jewels. Jewels are Ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Please note the winder on the bottom is purely aesthetic, and does not function :)
- Inset is a round Opal doublet, mined and cut locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.