Refined and polished, this Russian mechanism is set into a custom-built case made specific for this watch. Covered in varying shades of warm Rose Gold, this pendant is a fusion of luxury and industrial aesthetics.
- Circa 1960-80's, Russian manufactured, made in the former Soviet Union.
- 18mm x 29mm (approx.)
- Set into a custom-built case made of Sterling Silver 925, and then plated in thick 18K Rose-Gold.
- Includes a Black and Gold "LINK" chain.
- '16 камни' (16 'stones' - jewels). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker, to reduce frictional wear caused by the movement of critical components.
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - The striping layer of polishing running vertically down the watch.. A Swiss decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.