Blue Baron - 9ct Yellow Gold
by AHW Studio
Peanut Butter and Jelly. Tom and Jerry. Blue and Gold. Some things come better together.
- Solid 9ct Yellow Gold.
- Made between years 1949 - 1965. Unique to each piece. Utilising a vintage Bulova mechanism from NYC, USA.
- 17 x 15.50mm top face, including bezel.
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF.
- Beautiful heat-treated steel, giving it a deep, rich blue finishing on the wheels.
- 23 Jewels. This watch has 23 ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by rotating gears.
- Ring sizes are custom made to order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.