or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
This is a pair of rarer Soviet Russian mechanisms originating from the 1960's. They are a comfortable and ergonomic pair, enough to make a statement yet remain suitably subtle. Being circular it fits perfectly on the sleeve - blending in like a button, yet displaying the intricacies clearly. The rose adds a touch of colour to the movement, catching the eye and also contrasting with the inset ruby jewels already present on the watch. A natural distinction from the mechanical complexities...
- Circa 1950's - 70's.
- Silver soldered.
- 16mm diameter.
- Marked 'SU', for the Soviet Union.
- Chamfered edge.
- Installed with a red aluminium rose.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Cufflinks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.